In its quest to rethink and redesign backpacking essentials, Vargo is bringing a new cutting edge to market with its Titanium Wharn-Clip Knife.
By Chad North, Sales and Marketing, (570) 238-3591, email@example.com
Lewisburg, PA (November 5, 2013) - Made from a special Japanese titanium alloy, the Vargo Titanium Wharn-Clip Knife is 1.5x harder and over 3x stronger than pure titanium. Its “Wharncliffe” shape and single bevel grind make for an incredibly strong, sharp, and easy to hone blade. The integrated clip and efficiently designed Kydex sheath offer convenient and safe carrying. It’s the perfect lightweight knife for feathering up fuzz sticks or preparing trailside meals.
“Traditionally if you wanted to carry an ultralight knife, it meant you had to have one with a small, delicate blade. Not anymore. With the Wharn-Clip you get a full size knife for less than an ounce,” says President and CEO Brian Vargo. “Food prep and camp chores just got a whole lot easier.”
Expanding its popular Emergency and Tools category, the Titanium Wharn-Clip is Vargo’s first bladed tool. It is expected to be joined by others later this year. Available now.
For more information, visit: http://www.vargooutdoors.com/titanium-wharn-clip-knife.html.
Vargo Titanium Wharn-Clip Knife – MSRP $59.95
- Special titanium alloy is 1.5x harder and over 3x stronger than pure titanium.
- Wharncliffe design for excellent point control and full blade cutting power.
- Single bevel grind for exceptional strength, sharpness, and ease of honing.
- Integrated clip for convenient carrying.
- Kydex sheath for lightweight protection.
- Blade Length: 2.7 inches (69 mm);
- Overall Length: 5.4 inches (138 mm);
- Thickness: 0.1 inch (3 mm);
- Knife weight: 0.7 ounce (20 grams);
- Sheath weight: 0.3 ounce (9 grams);
- Point: Wharncliffe;
- Material: Titanium alloy;
- Sheath: Kydex.
Knife has a very sharp blade. Always use with caution.
About Vargo Outdoors:
Vargo is an innovator in designing and manufacturing backpacking gear since 2002. Primarily using titanium, an ultralight yet ultra-strong material, Vargo has developed a unique line of products that reflect our commitment to improve and simplify outdoor gear design and utility. Vargo brand gear has distribution at specialty retail stores throughout the US and abroad.