- Additional Info
We set out to create the lightest, most compact trail traction device available...and this is the result. The V3 Pocket Cleats™ weigh a fraction of the weight of other traction devices yet are incredibly strong, durable, and compact. Their unisex one-size-fits-all design adjusts perfectly to all sizes of trail running and lightweight hiking shoes and securely stay put by tieing into your shoes' lacing system. Whether you're pounding out a snowy trail run or blazing through a winter hike, you'll be pleasantly surpised by their lightness and effectiveness. In fact, you may even forget you're wearing them, but you forget to bring them everytime Old Man Winter decides to join you.
- Strong, durable ultralight titanium cleats
- TPU coated nylon webbing (600 kg/1,300+ lbs. breaking strength)
- Duraflex™ quick release cord locks for fast attachment and removal
- 12 mm reflective nylon cord offers lightweight strength and better nighttime visibility
- Unique "tie-in" design tightly secures to shoes
- Lateral stability brackets and reverse cleats to prevent side-to-side movement
- Compact size fits into included nylon stuff sack
- Sizes: One size fits all
- Spike length: 1/2 inch (13 mm)
- Weight (each): 2.4 ounces (69 g)
- Pack size: 5 x 4 x 3 inches (127 x 102 x 76 mm)
Patent Pending - 29/615,529
- Questions & Answers
Do you have any Question?Question: Can these be used with size 13 hiking shoes? (I own Asolo Horizon GV and North Face Hedgehog Fastpack Mid GTX) 20 Jan, 2018Answer: Yes, they can easily fit a size 13 shoe. Thanks!Question: Do these fit on the altra lone peaks? 23 Feb, 2018Answer: Yes, they will and are designed to fit most shoes. Be sure to watch our video on how to adjust them. Thanks!