- Additional Info
Getting a great cup of fresh, hot coffee on the trail can be harder than it should be. Not anymore! The Titanium Travel Coffee Filter is your ticket to a simple, premium cup of coffee. Designed to fit on and nest in most coffee mugs, it's as easy to use as it is to clean. No bothersome paper filters to add or multiple pieces to lose. When it comes to materials for coffee filters, nothing compares to titanium. Its non-corrosive and biocompatible properties means all you'll ever taste is delicious, hot coffee in your cup. Make the perfect pourover either at home or on your next adventure with the Titanium Travel Coffee Filter.
- 100% biocompatible titanium won't leach chemicals, corrode, or impart any flavors for absolutely pure tasting coffee
- Double mesh construction offers strength and fine filtering
- Reusable and eco-friendly - no plastic cups or paper filters to waste
- Sturdy talon-style folding legs fit and nest with a wide variety of mugs
- Easy to clean and maintain for many years of use
- Folding handle for easy lifting without burning fingers
- Compact size and included mesh bag for easy storage
- Weight: 1.27 ounces (36 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.5"D x 2.8" (87 mm x 71 mm)
- Patent Pending #: 29/637,501
- Questions & Answers
Do you have any Question?Question: Will this work with the BOT or the Sierra 750? 20 Oct, 2018Answer: The coffee will fit on the Sierra 750, but the Sierra 750 may be a little shallow to make coffee in. The coffee filter will work perfectly with any of our BOTs, bottles, or mugs!Question: Sorry, got upset and forgot to retype my question.' Will this coffee filter work with a snow peak 300 ML cup? 26 Oct, 2018Answer: Yes! The Travel Coffee Filter will fit just fine on the Snow Peak 300 ML Cup. The coffee filter is designed to fit a wide range of sizes of mugs, cups, and bottles.Question: How many grams of coffee does it hold? 30 Dec, 2018Answer: We recommend that you fill your filter up with about 2 ounces, or roughly 56 grams of coffee grinds. That will give you just the right amount to get a nice hot cup of joe without overflowing when pouring water through the filter.Question: I see the mention of "nesting" in the description, but I wanted to make sure it will nest inside the BOT. Very excited about this! 04 Mar, 2019Answer: Yes! It certainly will nest in the BOT.