- Additional Info
Large enough to use as a cooking pot, yet small enough to use as a bowl, the Vargo Titanium Sierra 750 brings new functionality to the classic Sierra cup design. Topped off by the Vargo original strainer lid with heat-resistant knob, it’s a multifunctional piece of cook and dining ware that your grandpa would be proud to own. And with titanium construction, it’ll be around long enough for your grandkids to use.
- Angled sides make cleaning and eating simple
- Fold-away handle to easily convert from eating bowl to cooking pot
- Tight fitting strainer lid with an easy-to-grip heat-resistant knob to prevents burns
- Nylon mesh storage bag included
- Capacity: 750 milliliters (25 oz)
- Weight: 4.8 ounces (136 grams)
- Top diameter: 6.0 inches (152 mm)
- Bottom diameter: 4.0 inches (102 mm)
- Height: 2.0 inches (51 mm)
- Questions & Answers
Do you have any Question?Question: It looks as if an upside-down Decagon might fit inside. Maybe? 03 Nov, 2013Answer: Yes, either upside-down or right side-up the Decagon will fit inside as will the Triad and Triad XE.Question: What is the material of the screws that attach the lid handle? Titanium or Stainless? 18 Jan, 2015Answer: The screws are stainless steel and the lids are heat-resistant plastic and brass.Question: does the titanium sierra 750 work well with the converter and hexagon stoves? 01 Dec, 2015Answer: Yes, it does work well with both or either one separately.