- Additional Info
Never be without fire again! The Vargo Titanium Flint Lighter delivers a dependable spark in the most adverse conditions--even after getting doused with water--making it the perfect choice for lighting your backpacking stove or other fire lighting needs. Removable side panel allows for flint bar replacement while the built-in clip makes for handy storage. And because it’s made of titanium it’s one of the lightest fire starters ever.
- Titanium construction providing incredible strength at the lowest weight possible
- Removable side panel allowing for simple flint replacement and accepts most standard lighter flints
- Handy built-in clip to safely and conveniently attach to key chains, zipper pulls, backpack straps, lanyards, etc.
- Durable assembly to provide 1,000s of lights
- Reliable striking mechanism giving a dependable spark in any weather even after being drenched by water
- Easy one-hand operation. No need for an additional edge tool or striking surface to create sparks and no flame to burn hands or fingers
- Weight: 0.3 ounces (8 grams)
- Length: 2.5 inches (63 mm)
(To purchase a $1 Replacement Kit, select "Replacement Kit" under “options.” Replacement Kit includes: 2 flints, 1 spring and 1 screw)
Vargo Titanium Flint Striker Tool....Small, Light, and Sparky!
Posted by Chief on Gunmetal Gear Blog/
"I think the $20 price tag is worth it and the tool works damn well."
- Questions & Answers
Do you have any Question?Question: hi i have just bought the vargo flint lighter regarding the flint spring how long is it what are the springs dimensions i live in the UK, i can not find the flint and spring pack in england i can get the standard flints what spring would fit the vargo in case i lost the spring in the vargo is it a standard lighter spring ie bic or zippo size 30 Jun, 2014Answer: The spring for the Titanium Flint Lighter is approx. 1.8" (21 mm) L x 0.1" (2 mm) D. Other lighter springs vary so your best bet is to either purchase a Vargo Flint Lighter Replacement Kit for $1 (includes 2 flints and a replacement spring and screw) or find a spring close to these dimensions.Question: About how many strikes can you get before having to replace the flint? 18 Mar, 2015Answer: It depends greatly on how it is used, but it should be around 1000 or more strikes. Fortunately, the flints are cheap and easy to replace as they take any brand of standard lighter flints. We also include 2 flints in our Flint Lighter Replacement Kit.