- Additional Info
The Ti-Carbon Folding Knife is made of a special Japanese titanium alloy that offers strength, hardness, and edge retention better than standard titanium alloys and without the use of carbide coatings. Carbon fiber handle keeps things light and sleek while the liner lock keeps the blade securely in place when opened.
- Japanese titanium alloy is 1.5x stronger and 3x harder than pure titanium
- Wharncliffe design for excellent point control and full blade cutting power
- Carbon fiber handle for lightweight strength
- Liner lock prevents accidental closing
- Lanyard hole
- Blade Length: 2.25 inches (57 mm)
- Opened Length: 5.5 inches (140 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.3 inches (84 mm)
- Thickness: 0.1 inch (2.5 mm)
- Knife weight: 1.0 ounce (30 grams)
- Point: Wharncliffe
- Grind: double bevel
- Material: titanium alloy
- Hardness: Rockwell C 50
Knife has a very sharp blade. Always use with caution.
- Questions & Answers
Do you have any Question?Question: What do you sharpen the knife with? 11 Jan, 2016Answer: The Ti-Carbon Folding Knife can be sharpened with normal blade sharpeners (Arkansas stones, diamond sharpeners, corundum stones, sharpening steels, ceramic sharpeners, etc.).