- Additional Info
We set out to create the lightest, most compact trail traction device available...and this is the result. The stainless steel V3 Pocket Cleats™ also weigh a fraction of the weight of other traction devices yet are incredibly strong, durable, compact, and affordable. Their unisex one-size-fits-all design adjusts perfectly to all sizes of trail running and lightweight hiking shoes and securely stay put by tieing into your shoes' lacing system. Whether you're pounding out a snowy trail run or blazing through a winter hike, you'll be pleasantly surpised by their lightness and effectiveness. In fact, you may even forget you're wearing them, but you forget to bring them everytime Old Man Winter decides to join you.
- Strong, durable lightweight stainless steel cleats
- TPU coated nylon webbing (600 kg/1,300+ lbs. breaking strength)
- Duraflex™ quick release cord locks for fast attachment and removal
- 12 mm reflective nylon cord offers lightweight strength and better nighttime visibility
- Unique "tie-in" design tightly secures to shoes
- Lateral stability brackets and reverse cleats to prevent side-to-side movement
- Compact size fits into included nylon stuff sack
- Sizes: One size fits all
- Spike length: 1/2 inch (13 mm)
- Weight (each): 3.0 ounces (87 g)
- Pack size: 5 x 4 x 3 inches (127 x 102 x 76 mm)
Patent Pending - 29/615,529
- Questions & Answers
Do you have any Question?Question: Can you accept the mod order? If possibe, I want you to add a 5mm hole to center of each side brackets. I use these holes for adding cordage to hold heel side. Because I want to attach on/off cleats quickly, so don't want to through shoe lace hole everytime. 08 Jan, 2018Answer: Unfortunately, we don't offer modification services for our products. Thanks!