- Additional Info
Stop carrying (and paying for) a water bottle AND cooking pot--the Stainless Steel BOT is made to replace both! Half water bottle, half cooking pot, it performs both functions exceptionally well while weighing less than the combined weight of a separate water bottle and cooking pot. It converts easily from a water bottle to a cooking pot with a simple flip of the lid yet its watertight, temperature resistant O-ring won’t melt when exposed to heat. The BOT fits in most standard water bottle pockets. What it doesn’t fit into is the convention that you can’t have your cake and eat it too. Just another Vargo original idea.
- Made of high quality, food-grade stainless steel free of linings or coatings (Grade 304)
- Screw-top lid with a watertight, heat-resistant O-ring that doubles as a cooking pot lid
- Wide mouth design to make cooking, cleaning, and using a lot easier. It can fit your entire hand inside it while still fitting in most water bottle pockets!
- 1.0 liter capacity to make measuring, cooking meals, and sterilizing water more convenient
- Both pieces work well with pot lifters
- Capacity: 1.0 liter (34 oz)
- Outer Diameter: 4.1 inches (105 mm)
- Inner Diameter: 3.8 inches (96 mm)
- Height: 6.3 inches (160 mm)
- Weight: 8.4 ounces (238 grams)
Lid stuck? Check out our easy tutorial to get it unstuck.
- Questions & Answers
Do you have any Question?Question: Is there any chemical coating on the inside of this bottle or is it "naked" stainless steel? 01 Jun, 2015Answer: The Stainless Steel BOT is uncoated (or "naked") stainless steel.Question: What is the steel grade? What type of steel is used? 22 Jun, 2015Answer: The Stainless Steel BOT is made of 304 (or 18/8) stainless steel.Question: Do you have a mug or other small pot the BOT can nestle into for more versatility? 31 Jul, 2016Answer: The only other mug the BOT can fit into is the Ti-Lite 900, though the diameters are vastly different and therefore won't be a tight fit.