- Additional Info
The No-Fly 2P tent combines our hybrid one-piece integrated rain fly design with our patent pending Quadrapoint™ Setup System to be one of the fastest tents you will ever have the pleasure of setting up. Most tents rely on clips or tent pole sleeves for setup, whereas the Quadrapoint™ Setup System eliminates the need for both by using insertion holes strategically located on the outside of the tents four corners. Reflective markers make each hole easy to find both day and night. The integrated rain fly allows the tent to always stay dry inside even when setting up in inclement weather, not to mention that you will never have to struggle to figure out which direction to attach the rain fly!
- Easy to pitch freestanding dome design sheds wind and water regardless of terrain.
- Integrated fly reduces weight while improving setup speed and simplicity, even in the rain!
- Quadrapoint:tm: Setup System ensures a speedy pitch each and every time.
- Durable 20 denier nylon materials offers better, more durable protection than finer denier materials.
- Over 34 sq feet (3.1 sq m) and 43 inch (109 cm) peak height for lots of living space.
- Perimeter vents at head and foot end lets air in while keeping rain out.
- Additional internal top vent opens on the inside for more protection or ventilation.
- Minimum weight: 2 lbs 10 oz / 1.196 kg
- Packed weight: 2 lbs 12 oz / 1.257 kg
- Packed size: 18 in x 5 in / 45 cm x 12
- Floor dimensions: 86 in x 57 in / 218 cm x 144 cm
- Floor area: 34 sq ft / 3.1 sq m
- Peak height: 43 in / 109 cm
- Vestibules: 9.1 sqft each / 0.85 sqm each
- Number of doors: 2
- Number of poles: 2
- Pole material: Easton Carbon 3.9
- Pole diameter: 3.9 mm
- Floor/Fly material: 20D 410T rip-stop nylon, 1200mm Sil/PU waterproof coating
- Netting: 15D nylon mesh
- Design type: Freestanding dome
- Quadrapoint Patent Pending#: 29/637,501
Vargo NoFly 2P Tent Review on Backpacker.com
By Heather Balogh Rochfort on Backpacker
"Best livability...we pitched this tent on multiple surfaces—including the worst jagged shale Denali could throw at us—and it stayed strong throughout."
- Questions & Answers
Do you have any Question?Question: would you consider this a bulletproof 4 season tent? 08 Oct, 2018Answer: The tent is actually considered a 3 season tent. Unfortunately it is not a bulletproof tent either. It was made using very durable and quality materials, but it will definitely not stop a bullet:)Question: You say 34sq ft of living space. Does that include the two vestibules? What is the breakdown of square footage. Vestibules and tent. Thanks 26 Oct, 2018Answer: The 34 square feet is the rectangular floor space. That does not include the two vestibules.Question: Questions from a bikepacking perspective: 1) To what length do the tent poles collapse? (For stuffing them into a frame bag) 2) 18"x5" is the listed pack size. Is it possible to pack the tent into a smaller bag without damage? Say 14"x5" +/-. 01 Nov, 2018Answer: The tent poles collapse to 16". You could certainly fit the tent in a 14". You would have to pack the tent poles separately to do that however.Question: Does this come with a footprint, or is there a footprint to purchase separately? 08 Dec, 2018Answer: Currently, we do not offer a footprint. It is definitely something that we are thinking about though! For the time being, we recommend Tyvek, which you can get at your local hardware store.