- Additional Info
The No-Fly 2P tent combines our hybrid one-piece integrated rain fly design with our patent pending Quadrapoint™ Setup System to be one of the fastest tents you will ever have the pleasure of setting up. Most tents rely on clips or tent pole sleeves for setup, whereas the Quadrapoint™ Setup System eliminates the need for both by using insertion holes strategically located on the outside of the tents four corners. Reflective markers make each hole easy to find both day and night. The integrated rain fly allows the tent to always stay dry inside even when setting up in inclement weather, not to mention that you will never have to struggle to figure out which direction to attach the rain fly!
- Easy to pitch freestanding dome design sheds wind and water regardless of terrain.
- Integrated fly reduces weight while improving setup speed and simplicity, even in the rain!
- Quadrapoint:tm: Setup System ensures a speedy pitch each and every time.
- Durable 20 denier nylon materials offers better, more durable protection than finer denier materials.
- Over 34 sq feet (3.1 sq m) and 43 inch (109 cm) peak height for lots of living space.
- Perimeter vents at head and foot end lets air in while keeping rain out.
- Additional internal top vent opens on the inside for more protection or ventilation.
- Lightweight at only 21 oz/per person (0.6 kg/per person)!
- Minimum weight: 2 lbs 10 oz / 1.196 kg
- Packed weight: 2 lbs 12 oz / 1.257 kg
- Packed size: 18 in x 5 in / 45 cm x 12
- Floor dimensions: 86 in x 57 in / 218 cm x 144 cm
- Floor area: 34 sq ft / 3.1 sq m
- Peak height: 43 in / 109 cm
- Number of doors: 2
- Number of poles: 2
- Pole material: Easton Carbon 3.9
- Pole diameter: 3.9 mm
- Floor/Fly material: 20D 410T rip-stop nylon, 1200mm Sil/PU waterproof coating
- Body material: 15D nylon mesh
- Design type: Freestanding dome
- Quadrapoint Patent Pending#: 29/637,501
- Questions & Answers
Do you have any Question?