- Additional Info
Reach for the stars (or your next handhold) without fighting against your shirt. Midweight fleece material for just the right amount of insulation. Invisible ¼ length zipper to help you vent when things get too steamy. Stretchy underarm panels for the range of motion you need to nail El Capitan or grab that beer from down the bar, while the thumbholes in the cuffs tell your sleeves to stay put. Trim fit pairs well with the Slag to make the perfect layering system.
- Infused with TiFusion™ to help it stay clean, dry, fresh, and safe
- Trim fitting midweight fleece pairs perfectly with the Slag t-shirt
- 1/4 length invisible zipper
- Lightweight fleece paneling for enhanced breathability
- Shaped fold over cuffs with thumbholes
- Reflective printing for increased visibility at night
- 93% Polyester, 7% Spandex
- Average Weight: 12.8 oz. / 365 grams (Large)
- Style #: TF-6B
Note: Due to its form-fitting style, we recommend ordering a size larger than your normal size.
- Questions & Answers
Do you have any Question?Question: Hello! For what kind of activities high, medium or low and for what temperatures cold, warm, hot and for wet or dry weather is designed this bedrock? Vasilijs 28 Mar, 2015Answer: The Men's Bedrock 1/4 Zip is designed as a 3-season active layer, meaning it can be worn during most activities as a layering piece. It is not designed to be a standalone insulation layer, except possibly in warmer climates. It excels in wet or dry weather.Question: hello how does sizing run - 41 chest, 34 waist - do I need a medium or large thank you 30 Sep, 2017Answer: According to our sizing chart a large would fit you best. However we do recommend sizing up one size larger than your normal t-shirt size. Thanks!