- Additional Info
Minimal Design. Maximum Versatility. Unparalleled Comfort.
Using our innovative titanium ExoTi™ frame, the ExoTi™ BOG takes advantage of the best features of a rolltop backpack and makes them even better for a sleek, versatile carry. The ultralight frame and lumbar support plate deliver best-in-class load transfer to keep the weight off your shoulders and onto your stronger hips and legs. Its 40 liter 70 denier main bag is highly water resistant and fully seam taped for strength and water resistance. Simply pull it out of the cradle and toss in your tent at the end of the day or use it to keep wet and dry gear separated. It also makes a great pillow, bear bag, lower leg bivy, etc. The ExoTi™ BOG is everything you need and nothing you don't.
- Ultralight titanium alloy external frame for excellent load transfer and carry
- Ergonomic lumbar support plate efficiently directs weight to your hips for increased comfort
- Removable, compressible 40 liter water resistant roll top bag with fully taped seams keeps gear dry and accessible
- Ventilated, adjustable shoulder harness to reduce back sweat and fits torso lengths 16-22" (40-55 cm)
- Load Lifting Compression Strap system to keep loads high and tight to your back for more stable carry
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets keep essentials close at hand
- Large front mesh pocket for quick access to larger items
- Dual water bottle pockets
- Torso lengths: 16-22 inches (40-55 cm)
- Hipbelt sizes: 24-60" (61-152 cm)
- Volume (main bag only): 2,440 cubic inches (40 L)
- Pack length: 24.375 inches (61.9 cm)
- Pack width: 13.875 inches (35.2 cm)
- Weight: 2 lbs. 9 oz. (1.16 kg)
- Questions & Answers
Do you have any Question?Question: 1. Can you provide more pictures? Three isn't enough to make any sort of informed decision at all. 2. How does the hipbelt work? Is it a one size fits all? Again, not enough info provided at all. 30 Dec, 2018Answer: You can check out our video of the pack. The hipbelt has a clip to secure it, and can be adjusted using straps just like the shoulder straps. The hipbelt can be tightened as small as 24 inches and loosened up to 60 inches. If you need any other information just shoot us an email at email@example.com :)Question: Can a standard size bear cannister fit horizontally within the cradle? 01 Feb, 2019Answer: Yes, a standard sized bear canister should fit in the cradle.Question: Can a standard sized 5 gallon bucket fit into the bottom of this pack? 26 May, 2019Answer: A 5 gallon bucket will not fit into the ExoTi BOG.Question: What is a comfortable load capacity of each of your packs in pounds of weight. 24 Oct, 2019Answer: We recommend about 30lbs to be the max weight used in our packs. They're designed to be part of an ultralight system so anything under 30 lbs can be carried comfortably.