- Additional Info
Packs like an internal, carries like an external.
Get the best of both worlds with our ExoTi™ 50 Backpack! This hybrid backpack features a full size 50 liter bag on a robust ultralight titanium frame. Load it up like an internal yet get the superior carry of an external. The X-shaped load lifting compression strap system keeps the load high and tight while the frame and ergonomic lumbar support plate transfer the weight directly to your hips for sag-free comfort. With the additional features you love about your favorite internal and external frame backpack, you'll never have to compromise between the two again.
Watch our video tutorial to learn how to fit and adjust your ExoTi™ Backpack.
- Ultralight titanium alloy external frame for excellent load transfer and carry
- Ergonomic lumbar support plate efficiently directs weight to your hips for increased comfort
- Full size 50 liter cinch top bag holds enough gear for multi-day trips
- Removable floating lid to help save ounces when they count
- Ventilated, adjustable shoulder harness to reduce back sweat and fits torso lengths 16-22" (40-55 cm)
- Load lifting compression strap system keeps loads high and tight to your back for more stable carry
- Two zippered hip belt pockets keep essentials close at hand
- Dual water bottle pockets
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Packs small and flat for travel
- Torso lengths: 16-22 inches (40-55 cm)
- Hipbelt sizes: 24-60" (61-152 cm)
- Pack volume: 3,051 cubic inches (50 L)
- Pack length: 24.375 inches (61.9 cm)
- Pack width: 13.875 inches (35.2 cm)
- Weight: 2 lbs. 11 oz (1.21 kg)
- Questions & Answers
Do you have any Question?Question: Can you tell me the weight capacity of this pack? I am considering buying this pack and extending the vertical strutts with an adapter for carrying a 14 pound boat., plus some gear in the pack itself. 01 Feb, 2017Answer: We don't recommend loading the packing with loads great than 35-40 lbs. Thanks!Question: What's the material of the pack? 31 May, 2017Answer: The bag itself is made of nylon.Question: What is the full length of the hip belt adjustments. 06 Sep, 2017Answer: The hip belt runs from 24-60" (61-152 cm). Thanks!Question: Will a Bear Canister fit up right inside the pack? 23 Sep, 2017Answer: Yes, you can easily fit a large Bear Vault BV450/BV500 Bear canister vertically inside with plenty of room to spare.Question: Does this pack contain, or is it sprayed with, any DWR's (durable water repellents)? Additionally, any other potentially toxic chemicals? Thank you 12 Oct, 2017Answer: The material is uncoated nylon with a DWR finish. Thanks!Question: Is it possible to get the old Ti-Arc style non-CF pack with the new frame? 12 Nov, 2017Answer: Hello! Unfortunately, the Ti-Arc bags will not work with the ExoTi frame. Thank you!Question: What are the dimensions of the external frame? I want to determine if it would be practical to use the ExoTi 50 as airline carry-on luggage. 19 Jan, 2018Answer: Hi, Johah. The are the dimensions listed in the specifications area (Pack length: 24.375 inches (61.9 cm) Pack width: 13.875 inches (35.2 cm). Thanks!Question: On your web site, it mentions that the hip belt runs from 24-60" (61-152 cm) but how much of that is padded? The objective of the question is to determine what hip bone sizes will this fit on. 19 Feb, 2018Answer: The measurements are taken from the inside of the hipbelt if that helps and the thickness of the hipbelt is approximately 0.6" or 1.5 cm. Thanks!Question: is the pack portion removable? I would like the option to use the frame and harness, and strap a drybag to the frame for packrafting trips. 25 Mar, 2018Answer: Hello! Yes, it is removeable though for the use you're looking for, you may want to checkout our new ExoTi BOG pack that has a removeable dry bag on it already. Thanks!Question: What is the volume of the removable lid? Is this considered part of the 50L? 16 Apr, 2018Answer: Hello! No the removable lid does not count in the bag's 50 L capacity. Thanks!