- Additional Info
Inspired by the Japanese Hori-Hori Knife, our Titanium Dig Dig Tool™ makes quick work of digging catholes or securing your shelter in any type of soil, including snow and sand. Where other thin metal trowels tend to dig into your hand more than the ground, the Dig Dig Tool's™ ergonomic design, serrated edges, and rounded handle helps you cut through roots and tough ground comfortably. Additionally, its rounded top allows you to use a two-handed technique for even more dirt digging power and leverage. So stop carrying heavier, hurtful trowels or using inferior substitutes (tent stakes, trekking poles, your shoe's heel, etc.) and dig a hole like champ with the titanium Dig Dig Tool™.
- Dual use trowel and tent stake saves weight and increases versatility
- Made from strong, lightweight titanium that's more durable than plastic or aluminum
- Ergonomic design for digging ease and efficiency. Works like an actual shovel!
- Serrated edges cut through the tough ground and roots that other trowels can't
- U-shape holds well in all soil types, snow, and sand or use as a deadman anchor
- Comfortable rolled handle won't "dig" into your hands
- Weight: 1.25 ounces (36 g)
- Length: 8.1 inches (20.5 cm)
- Width: 1.7 inches (4.4 cm)
- Questions & Answers
Do you have any Question?Question: Why doesn't this have the Vargo name, or logo anywhere on it? 08 Sep, 2017Answer: The logo is on the final products stamped lightly on the back. These photos are from a sample. Sorry for the confusion!Question: Is this Made in USA? 28 Oct, 2017Answer: The Dig Dig Tool is designed in the US and manufactured in China. Thanks!