- Additional Info
Convert the Hexagon Wood Stove* into a complete multi-fuel stove with our titanium Converter Stove. Its easy “drop-in” design turns the Hexagon into an effective windscreen while providing the ideal distance between stove and cookware for optimal cooking efficiency. Simply flip the stove over to switch between alcohol and fuel tab/gel burning modes. The folding stand allows for compact packing and use as a standalone stove.
*Hexagon Wood Stove sold separately
- Converts the Hexagon Wood Stove into a complete all-in-one stove system
- Can be used as a standalone alcohol and fuel tab/gel stove
- Switches easily between alcohol and fuel tab/gel burning modes
- Stand folds flat for compact storage
- Stove diameter: 2.4 inches (61 mm)
- Stove height: 0.9 inches (22 mm)
- Stand diameter (open): 4.2 inches (107 mm)
- Stand height: 2.4 inches (61 mm)
- Weight: 1.3 ounces (39 g)
- Capacity: 1.5 ounces (44 ml)
- Use only in a well ventilated area! Never use stove indoors!
- Only use denatured, ethyl, or methyl alcohol or approved fuel tabs/gels as fuel! Attempting to burn other fuels could potentially cause an explosion and serious injury.
- Be sure the flame is fully extinguished and the stove is completely cooled before refueling!
- Always use the stove on a flat, level, fire-proof surface!
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Questions & Answers
Do you have any Question?Question: I have a problem getting the outer ring to catch fire. Is this an issue with the amount of fuel, or is there another issue at play? The outer ring only seems to catch after ~5 minutes or so. 29 Dec, 2015Answer: Depending on a number of factors (temperature of fuel, ambient temperature, etc.), including the amount of fuel to preheat, priming times can vary. Before lighting, try putting some additional alcohol on the outside of the stove (carefully!). When lit, the additional alcohol will help to quickly heat up the alcohol inside so that it vaporizes faster.Question: What pots does this stove fit into? 06 Mar, 2017Answer: The Converter Stove will fit into all of our pots and mugs.