- Additional Info
Asian tradition for backcountry enthusiasts! ChopstiX are a lightweight and simple alternative to Western cutlery. Their polished stainless steel shafts and tapered wooden tips make them attractive while their compact snap-together design and handy nylon case make carrying them a breeze.
- Snap-together stainless steel shafts for compact and easy transport
- Tapered wooden tips for better food handling
- Nylon carrying case included
- Weight: 0.7ounces (22 grams)
- Length (stored): 4.6 inches (118 mm)
- Length (extended): 8.0 inches (203 mm)
- Questions & Answers
Do you have any Question?Question: Hey there, I love my chopstix, but I noticed that the wood is getting dry. Is there a way to take care of it? Thanks! :) 03 Feb, 2017Answer: Thank you! Yes, after you wash it and dry it, lightly coat the wood with olive oil or similar food safe oil and let it sit out over night. Once it sets, you should only have to oil them periodically.