- Additional Info
How do you make the most versatile water bottle/pot combo even more versatile? Get a grip and add some handles!By adding a set of titanium foldaway handles the BOT HD increases versatility while reducing the overall weight of your kit. It replaces the need for a separate pot, mug, bowl, water bottle, and pot lifters making it simpler and easier to use. Cook, eat, and drink with ease knowing its durable titanium construction won't let you down. With no other additional pieces of gear to lose or complicate things, you'll have a lighter, more streamlined gear setup so you can spend more of your time outdoors enjoying it and not wasting it with heavier, more complicated gear.Features:
- Pure grade titanium construction for lightweight durability and strength
- 100% biocompatible grants safer cooking and drinking assurance
- Titanium foldaway handles stowaway when not in use and replaces the need for pot lifters
- 1 liter capacity (34 oz) offers plenty of capacity for eating and drinking
- Graduated measurements (300-900 ml) makes measuring ingredients easy
- Unlined, uncoated material so nothing comes between you and your food/beverage
- Watertight screw-top lid seals in liquids securely
- Lid doubles as cooking lid for lightweight cooking efficiency
- Temperature resistant O-ring won't melt when not exposed directly to flames
- Wide mouth for easy cleaning and use
- Fits in most water bottle pockets for easy transport
- Capacity: 1.0 liter (34 oz)
- Outer Diameter: 4.1 inches (105 mm)
- Inner Diameter: 3.8 inches (96 mm)
- Height: 6.3 inches (160 mm)
- Weight: 5.4 ounces (153 grams)
CAUTION! Lid must be unscrewed and turned over into cooking position to prevent explosion. Serious injury could occur.
NOTE: If temperature or altitude differences occur, the lid may become pressure locked. To depressurize, use a dull, flat object to lift up the O-ring to allow air to enter the BOT.
- Questions & Answers
Do you have any Question?Question: Will the Cozy fit this Bot HD? 02 Apr, 2019Answer: With the handles of the BOT-HD closed, you will be able to fit the cozy onto it. The cozy is not compatible with the BOT-HD if the handles are open, however.