- Additional Info
This 1 oz. polyurethane container is perfect for transporting denatured alcohol and filling your stove.
- Flip-top cap for quick and easy stove filling
- Leak proof to prevent spills
- Weight: 1 ounce (29 grams)
- Height: 6.5 inches (165 mm)
- Diameter: 2.0 inches (51 mm)
- Capacity: 8.5 ounces (251 ml)
- Questions & Answers
Do you have any Question?Question: Do you know of a solid cap i could use with the alcohol fuel bottle? 31 Oct, 2015Answer: Check out Nalgene's line of small assorted bottles. Some of those lids may work.Question: How many uses can I get out of the triad stove with a full bottle? 16 Aug, 2016Answer: It depends on what you're cooking and for how long. If you're just boiling 2 cups of water at a time, that'll use about 0.5 oz on average depending on conditions. A full fuel bottle is 8.5 oz so you'll get about 17 uses. Adjust accordingly.