Made from a special Japanese titanium alloy, the Vargo Titanium Wharn-Clip Knife is 1.5 times harder and 3 times stronger than pure titanium. Its “Wharncliffe” shape and single bevel grind make for an incredibly strong, sharp, and easy to hone blade. The integrated clip and efficiently designed Kydex sheath offer convenient and safe carrying. It’s the perfect lightweight knife for feathering up fuzz sticks or preparing trailside meals.
- Wharncliffe design for excellent point control and full blade cutting power
- Single bevel grind for exceptional strength, sharpness, and ease of honing
- Integrated clip for convenient carrying
- Kydex sheath for lightweight protection
- Blade Length: 2.7 inches (69 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.4 inches (138 mm)
- Thickness: 0.1 inch (3 mm)
- Knife weight: 0.7 ounce (20 grams)
- Point: Wharncliffe
- Material: titanium alloy
- Sheath: Kydex
- Hardness: Rockwell C 50
Industry Outsider: Vargo Titanium Wharn-Clip Knife
"Overall, we liked this knife for its usability, low (one ounce with the sheath) weight, and convenient spring clip that should keep it at hand, and less likely to get lost."