It’s the Vargo original that started it all! The Vargo Titanium Triad Alcohol Backpacking Stove is still one of the lightest and best alcohol stoves on the market. For a scant ounce you get top alcohol stove performance with the strength, durability, and weight savings of titanium. Upgrade to the tried and true Triad and see what you’ve been missing.
*Using a windscreen is recommended for optimal performance.
- Retractable top and bottom legs for excellent pot and stove support
- Compact design makes it incredibly packable
- Easy maintenance with no external parts to worry about
- Reliable performance so it’ll work when you need it to work
- Solid titanium construction
- Weight: 1.0 ounce (28 grams)
- Burner diameter: 2.4 inches (60mm)
- Burner diameter with pot supports: 3.4 inches (86mm)
- Collapsed height: 1.1 inches (27mm)
- Fuel capacity: 1.5 oz. (44 ml)
- Burn time: ~20 minutes
- Use only in a well ventilated area! Never use stove indoors!
- Only use denatured, ethyl, or methyl alcohol as fuel! Attempting to burn other fuels such as white gas, kerosene, unleaded gas, etc. will potentially cause an explosion and serious injury.
- Be sure the flame is fully extinguished and the stove is completely cooled before refueling to prevent flare ups!
- Always anchor stove legs into the ground to prevent the stove from tipping over!