Got wood? If so, you'll never need to carry stove fuel again with the Vargo Hexagon Wood Stove. Uses easy-to-find, renewable fuel wherever your travels may take you. Basic fire skills are needed. Available in stainless steel and ultralight titanium.
* The Hexagon wood stove is designed for cooking single entree meals. We recommend cooking pots no larger than 1.5 liters for use with the stove.
- Slim, compact design that folds flat requiring little pack space
- Completely hinged side panels easily snap together for quick setup
- Conical shape focuses heat upward towards your pot for quick, efficient cooking
- Hinged access door to add fuel and control air flow
- Nylon carrying case to keep the stove and packs safe and clean
- Titanium Version Weight: 4.1 oz. (116 grams)
- Stainless Steel Version Weight: 7.4 oz. (210 grams)
- Height: 4 inches (101 mm)
- Base diameter: 5 inches (127 mm)
- Top diameter: 3 inches (76 mm)
- Thickness: 0.03 inches (0.76 mm)
Vargo Titanium Hexagon Wood Stove
By John D. McCann
"The bottom line is this is a very light, very useful, folding wood burning stove, that can double as a wind screen for alcohol stoves. I like it!"